AML-s805x-CC (La Frite)
Libre Computer is the only solutions provider with key expertise in both hardware design and upstream free-open-source software (FOSS) stack for Amlogic's GXL SoC family including S805X, S905D, S905W, S905X, and S912. This SoC family features the Amlogic Video Engine 10 (AVE10) capable of handling H.265, H.264, and VP9 streams with HDR metadata making it ideal for digital signage on mainline Linux and the latest Android 9.0 Pie.
- Form Factor Sharing Mounting Points with Raspberry Pi® 1/2/3 Model A+/B/B+
- Quad 64-bit Low Power Cores
- Penta Core 3D GPU with OpenGL ES 2.0
- Amlogic Video Engine (AVE10)
- HDMI 2.0 with 1080P support
- Up to 1GB DDR4